 Harry Potter / 806
Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 16:40:20 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Troy Cefaratti writes:

I think they should have just made it a real train!  What better way to get
kids hooked into trains!

I agree. Even a push train. But Dan Parker posted that he had heard that the
studio sold the electric train rights to someone else.

If there's any truth to the licensing, then they've certainly done the
next best thing. Make a non-train train set with parts which minimize
the cost, but provide instructions for how to use your own train parts
(or parts from S@H) to turn it into a real train.

It's just too bad they didn't take the opportunity to produce a new
larger train wheel...

Frank