 Harry Potter / 751
Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 17:23:04 GMT

this is actually the very first time I visit the HP group. The reason? To
ask the question about the HE and 9 V conversions.
I was hesitant to order one, as the describtion on the S@H website states
that the train will not run on Lego Track. But having read this thread, I'm
ready to order one.
My bank is gonna hate me for this; the Statue of Liberty is already in my
Shopping Cart :-)

Mark - just a few days away from HE - de Kock

In lugnet.harrypotter, Mark & Milissa Millère writes:
Actually, the instructions show outlines of the 4 trucks being removed
and replacing them with the new trucks and motor. Therefore, somebody
not familiar with trains may have a hard time.  They DO NOT show the
assembly of the trucks or motor.

Thanx,

Mark (Who just got his HE yesterday from Wal-Mart) Millère
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>