 Harry Potter / 764
Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 02:18:52 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Mark & Milissa Millère writes:
Actually, the instructions show outlines of the 4 trucks being removed
and replacing them with the new trucks and motor. Therefore, somebody
not familiar with trains may have a hard time.  They DO NOT show the
assembly of the trucks or motor.

You are correct sir.

Thank you, sir!

I forget, since I can assemble trucks blindfolded with one hand tied behind
my back, and motors while I am asleep, that not everyone else can too.

Hey Lar, can you demo this at Briskfest 2002? :-)

I can do it blindfolded, but need 2 hands. Hey, I am a tuba player, you
know, not all that coordinated. :-)

Thanx

Mark