 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 61 – 80 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 9v train idea book: I might be making one, anyone interested?

(...) Sorry. I will remove that restriction. If you have instructions in some other form they will be accepted used in the book so long as they are either cad instructions or photographic instructions. I am going to insist on one thing here: no (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.525)

  Re: Blue Electric Track

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> schreef in berichtnieuws 38A5C5DB.BC65FD7B@vo...ger.net... (...) I own the 725 [1] blue track freight train with some points and crossover track I also have some grey 12V trains so I might be able to clarify some (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.524)

  Re: Tracking LEGO inventions (was Self-Centering coupler)

(...) How about a 9v trains idea book? (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.521)

  Re: Train Stoppers

Scott A wrote in message ... (...) While I'm still rather new to trains (even though I recieved the 7722 in December if 1989), my first train project in a *long* time was a model of the VAL Metro in Lille/Toulouse (either one, both are lovely). I (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.509)

  Re: Do we have any train nuts around here?

(...) way (...) Suz, I agree the newest one (4561) isn't by itself a great set. But considering the affect you get when you put say 2 or 3 of them together, you get a fairly decent looking train. My advice is go ahead and get 9v train complete, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.506)

  The April Fool's hoax?

So, has anyone popped up and said that the new 9v trains are an april fool joke yet? I have never been interested in the Lego trains, but if that's a real set, I would buy it in a minute. I, for one, would'nt have to think for a minute about buying (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.502)

  April fools

Hello First i would like to thank Ben Beneke for his Joke, i appreciate him defending me in saying nobody knew about it that posted, Egon Eiermann didn't, but i did, and was happy to help him spread this Joke worldwide, even though i was a little (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains) !

9v, trains
(score: 3.498)

  Re: Which to collect - 4.5v, 9v, 12v

(...) You can still buy 4561 and 4565 in regular retail stores (for 4561 only I think), or through the Shop at Home catalog. Since you can still get them, and since LEGO has not publicly stated that they are no longer making 9v trains (or did I miss (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

9v, trains
(score: 3.469)

  Re: Do we have any train nuts around here?

(...) Actually, I'm just really late speaking up. 9v trains were what I initially fell for as an adult LEGO builder. In 1995 (when I had a "real" job), I went crazy and couldn't stop. I'm 9v train complete - except for I think, the newest set. I've (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.468)

  Re: 9V trains alternate between freight & passenger sets?

I recall that for the 9V line, it has primarily been such that both a Freight and a Passenger set has been available at all times. Of course, the 4559 was supposed to be both, but that is another issue. The 4565 is due to be retired after this year, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.457)

  9V trains alternate between freight & passenger sets?

Hi, Is this a possible pattern I've noticed about the 9V train sets? Based on information in Lugnet's set database: 4563 Load N' Haul Railway 1992 4558 Metroliner 1992 4564 Freight Rail Runner 1995 4559 Cargo Railway 1996 4565 Freight & Crane (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.457)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

In lugnet.trains, Sonnich Jensen writes: Latest news on points and crossings (one member of the www.1000.steine.de Forum phoned with Lego® marketing): - both sets will be discontinued (transformer also) and only a new transformer will appear in (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.448)

  Re: What if 9V went away? (Was re: LTMA vs NMRA

Err...um...in some ways it is a tough question in other ways it is an easy question, and of course the answer is that it depends. What if 9v trains went away... If LEGO is discontinuing trains, shame on them, but I'll continue to build. After all, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

9v, trains
(score: 3.446)

  Remote controlled 9V points by using 12V remotes

Hi guys! This weekendI was looking at my newly optained 9V switches and my older 12 automatic switches, and I think that it might be possible to use the 12V swithcing unit to control a 9V point. 1. it seems to me that the "stick" moves the same (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.429)

  Re: Train Questions

Monorail and 9V trains have entirely different track so I don't think they're interchanglable. They aren't being produced either. (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.427)

  2001 UK catalogue

I received my 2001 UK lego catalogue. It contains no new trains, and just 5 items. 4515 straight track, 4520 curved track, 4556 train station, 4561 fast passenger train set (it has been renamed) & 4565 goods train set (also renamed). The most (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.415)

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

(...) Cost? (...) Yes, *someone* has. Specifically, the someone was the Set Designer. The included instructions give step by step directions for doing just that. (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.412)

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

(...) That's presumably the reason, but I wonder how much more it would have cost to make it a push train? Certainly including a train motor would have dramatically increased the cost. All in all, I like the set. The coach is somewhat oddly built, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.411)

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

(...) You are correct sir. I forget, since I can assemble trucks blindfolded with one hand tied behind my back, and motors while I am asleep, that not everyone else can too. (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.411)

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

(...) Sure. At BRISKfest, yes. But I'm all booked up at Brickfest so won't be able to do it for you there. (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

9v, trains
(score: 3.411)

More:  Next Page >>