 Trains / 13129
Re: Train Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 00:18:58 GMT

Monorail and 9V trains have entirely different track so I don't think
they're interchanglable. They aren't being produced either.

Poultron wrote:

I'm thinking of adding a new section to my Lego collection... Trains!!! I
can see great potential in a Space / Train / Mindstorms cross-over. So my
question is - Monorail vs. Standard - What's the -real- difference?

I know that a while ago Lego produced a space monorail set. Do Lego still
produce monrail sets at all? In regards to their wheels, are the Monrail and
Standard interchangable? Is there any puritist thinking among the die-hard
traineys?

Any other thoughts?

Cheers,
Adam