 Trains / 13083
13082  |  13084
Subject:
Train Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 00:57:05 GMT

I'm thinking of adding a new section to my Lego collection... Trains!!! I
can see great potential in a Space / Train / Mindstorms cross-over. So my
question is - Monorail vs. Standard - What's the -real- difference?

I know that a while ago Lego produced a space monorail set. Do Lego still
produce monrail sets at all? In regards to their wheels, are the Monrail and
Standard interchangable? Is there any puritist thinking among the die-hard
traineys?

Any other thoughts?

Cheers,
Adam