 Trains / 13103
Re: Train Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 05:20:43 GMT

I think you asked this question (word for word, IIRC) in a different • group.
Did you read the answers you got there? I did, and I felt that your
questions were answered quite well there, in fact. You might give a read • to
instruction scans to answer the questions for yourself) before asking • folks
to take the time to answer quite basic questions.

Indeed I did. And though helpful, I was also told in one of the posts (from
Santosh Bhat) to ask here as well. If I had been thinking, it would have
been a cross-post to begin with :0P~~~ I was also hoping to get peoples
opinions rather than what has been writen in a guide, or the scans. ie - Do
people think monorail is a waste of time, etc.. (Which I have discovered,
unless I'm patient with a lot of money, it is) And I'm sure that if people
couldn't be bothered taking time to answer basic questions, then I'm sure
they wouldn't (Well, -I- wouldn't, unless I had time, which I do today :)  )

'Adam