 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 461 – 480 of about 8700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 9V Train Motor Being Discontinued?

(...) Frank- I see two signficant differences between LEGO train enthusiasts and fans of defunct products from defunct companies: 1. TLC is not defunct and although it's had problems, we all expect it to recover and thrive. 2. While many (most?) of (...) (19 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 3.217)

  Is 12v compatible with 9v???

Hi there! I just have a quick question. I'm going to incorporate Trains into my Town and I know that the track for 12V is different than the track for 9V. My question is, would 12V trains still FIT on the 9V track? They don't have to be powered (I (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.217)

  Re: 10183 Hobby Train Review

(...) Because Lego notices the distinct markets of toy trains and hobby trains. The toy train market is for kids, the hobby trains are for adults. Lego knows that hobbyists are after electrical track. Whether or not it's a 9v system probably isn't (...) (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 3.217)

  Re: Train motors half price via S@H weekly special

(...) [...] like todays playmobil trains or like Duplo trains are. [...] (...) Gee, I hope the current 9v system isn't being replaced by something incompatible... we'll have to ask at BrickFest. But if there really is an RC train system out there, (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.217)

  Re: Hobby Train

(...) You are almost correct. The intermediate, non-9V train system is called "(URL) Hobby Trains>" on the LEGO Factory website. I have seen no statement from TLC one way or the other if the PF trains will be called "Hobby Trains" or something new (...) (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 3.217)

  Re: Any 9v train update?

(...) Dean, If I understand your question correctly, you are asking, what prevents one from designing a 9V version of 7898 using LDD and ordering that one? The answer is, LDD has a limited palette of brick types and colors. The 7898 set uses a (...) (18 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.216)

  Re: Is it poosible that convert 4.5v/12v to 9v?

"Zhengrong Zang" <mikezang@iname.com> wrote in message news:39FEAB74.3A8709...ame.com... (...) my 7722 is 'converted' to 9v, simply by putting a 9v motor in place of the 4.5v motor. You must think about the motor and the train set as separate items (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.216)

  Re: Ability of newer 9V motors

(...) Welcome to .trains (...) That makes 6 cars total? 2 engines and 4 coaches? I'd get a second motor. (...) Most people have found that the speed regulator can power two motors without a problem. In fact many people goes as high as three motors (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.216)

  Re: 9V Discontinued? - Rechargeable Batteries

(...) The trains at LLCA apear to use gel cell/lead acid batteries. I'm considering a similar system, and have already tested something like it. I built a 4 wide train for a recent display. I used 4.5v track but had it spaced 2 studs apart enstead (...) (18 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 3.216)

  Re: What's the difference between 139 and 139A

See here (URL) this has been discussed before (URL) <pjanssen@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:HE9w8n.zE@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.216)

  Re: Why don't Lego trains sell (was Re: Walmart revisited)

Model trains, in general, seem to be in decline, at least in the US. Of course, there is a group of hard-core enthusiasts that really love them, but the general populous seems more interested in other toys. My father always comments that model (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.216)

  push trains (was Re: 12V to 9V - why the switch)

(...) I think that producing a line of unpowered trains would be a GREAT move for TLC. Basicly, sell train sets that are pretty much the same as they are now but without the motor/speed regulator/etc. Include a circle or oval of track plus a (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.216)

  Re: 9V train motor(s????)

(...) Hi Jeroen! I have never heard of a 12V motor which runs on its own on 9V track. And I might be a kind of an expert on trains, train motors and their conversion. So I would recommend you to ask for a good description or better for a picture of (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.215)

  Lego Survey - I really miss 9volt Trains

There is a survey from Lego at the moment (URL) the section, suggested improvements made by others, there is a check box for "I really miss 9v LEGO trains". Just thought there would be a few people here that would like to remind Lego that 9volt (...) (16 years ago, 13-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.215)

  Re: 12 v. "conversion" to 9v. questions

(...) 7740 is definitely an easy set to convert to 9v. I suggest two motors in the engine, and go ahead and replace the trucks on the cars with 9v wheels, they will go with the 9v motors better and definitely roll better. You may find you only need (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.215)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) But moving to 9v from 4.5v gave you significant advantages and was an upgrade which added value. The new trains are already good - remote control, sound, cheap track, reverse loop capabilities, cab control etc. so the change to 9v rail powered (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 3.215)

  LEGO train poster (in LDraw)

Hi, I'm in the process of making a poster of all LEGO-trains since the 9V-gray-tracks (so basicly all trains numbered 7xxx and 4xxx). I have some of them in .DAT format (you'll find a list below), but maybe some of you own .DAT-files of trains I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.215)

  Something for everyone at the South Coast LegoFest - SCLF 2001

Something for everyone at the recent South Coast Lego Fest Trains: Large Layouts (12v and 9v) , Very large MOC stations, lots of MOC trains, new Lego Trains RCX level crossings Town & Castle Large MOC city layout, including Castle MOCs Space: Plenty (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

9v, trains
(score: 3.215)

  Re: List of all Trains sold bay Lego ( 9v)

sometime I see you to speck about number of sets but in Italy there are only 2 set bay lego train ; it is possible to have a complete list of sets an where is possible to buy Francesco Bryan Kinkel ha scritto nel messaggio ... (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.215)

  Why don't Lego trains sell (was Re: Walmart revisited)

(...) Doesn't seem like the Railway Expresses are selling too well. Is this why TLC doesn't get into trains more? I am constantly surprised by the number of people who don't know that TLC makes trains. Has anyone ever seen a commercial advertising (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.214)

More:  Next Page >>