 Trains / 19972
Re: What's the difference between 139 and 139A
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 19:24:50 GMT

See here
http://www.fgltc.org/bwoabs/9v_12v/9v_12v.phtml

Anyway this has been discussed before
http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=16227

Sonnich

BrickBuy <pjanssen@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message
I wonder what the difference is between set 139 and 139A. When TLC makes
small changes to a set, they usually do not change the set number. I see
that the electronics block is slightly different, but wonder if there is a
functional difference? I have the 139A MISB, with documentation, but do
don't have documentation for the 139 (which I have complete with the box).

Paul