 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 41 – 60 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 12V train early 70th

(...) Awrighty, I just expanded the responsibilities of the cron job so that it now wipes out obsolete links/references in addition to reindexing new ones (...shouldda just done this originally, come to think of it). (...) Technically, in terms of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.database)

9v, trains
(score: 3.659)

  Re: do plain red train doors exist?

(...) The red door with the white stripe is from set 7745. All other train doors that contain red are usually divided into two sections(e.g. 7740, 7735, 7815, 7819, red and yellow; 7715, 7818, red and blue). Those are all the ones I know of but I am (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.653)

  Re: motorized switching rails

(...) And in all these years of discussion about switch powering and modifications nobody ever noticed this before? I'm amazed... (I don't own any 9V trains myself, just 4.5V. Those switches are easy to control, apart from the difficulty of making a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.645)

  Re: I appologise for the way I handled the 9v trains idea book idea.

(...) Who, me? I think you mean John Neal. I'm pretty much a conventional 6 wide kind of guy. Some of my models have slight protrusions beyond 6, but none are based on 8 wide floors like John Neal's are... (I think you'd agree that even though (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.641)

  Re: Monorails

I don't think this would be possible with 9V trains, seems to me the curve radius is too tight to get enough incline on each "loop." -- William A. Swanberg CPT, SC Commander, 229th Signal Company (TACSAT) swanberg@msn.com "Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.627)

  Re: 9V trains alternate between freight & passenger sets?

(...) Lets hope so,we really need new freight types for more variety. -Harvey (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.613)

  Image for cover page???

I am looking for an image for the cover page of my 9v idea book. It has to be an image that showcases the full gamut of 9v trains and what can be done with them. I was thinking of a sutable picture of one of those large train club layoute. -- (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.587)

  Re: Silly train voltage question...

(...) Hi, welcome to train the 9-12V regulator? are you talking the black and yellow think that come with 9V trains? feeding light with this regulator is "feasable", you'll have to make a wire to connect to old 12V connector with the new 9V one (...) (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.587)

  Re: Save the 10183 trains!

In lugnet.trains, Jeroen de Haan wrote: ... (...) In working with LDD, I've found a couple of tricks. First, even in the instruction mode you can change your viewpoint to see the bricks that have appeared (a "highlight new bricks" feature in the (...) (17 years ago, 13-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.dear-lego)

save, 9v, trains
(score: 3.567)

  Re: Are 9V trains alive?

Although I have speculated about the demise of the 9 volt train line in past posts, I have it upon pretty good authority that this rumor isn't only false, but that TLC will be expanding the 9 volt line. No real details, sorry. And I am not an (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.563)

  Re: Questions from a trains idiot

(...) Hi! I only have the 12V Trains, but I'm sure there are many people out there to correct me where I go wrong or fill in the gaps :-) (...) The train sets come with a speed regulator and will run out of the box. However I heard a rumour that (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.558)

  Re: Future of LEGO Trains?

Jason Brown wrote in message <38B42F60.9B907B00@m...es.edu>... (...) never (...) comment on (...) Yep, of course the 4.5V being battery operated will work on ANY track! I assume you can combine 12V and 9V if you don't use any turnouts or crossings, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.555)

  Switching from 4,5V to 9V

Hi there, is there any brick - or has anyone "build" one - which allows to connect 4,5V tracks to 9V tracks? (I first got a shock when I saw the 9V tracks...) Even so: Has anyone experience in tuning up 4,5V tracks to allow 9V trains to go on it - (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.548)

  9v vs 12v in traction

Several measures to increase traction for the 12v trains do not present in the 9v trains, for example the serrated tracks, the rubber bands on wheels, and the inclusion of weight bricks in the locomotive. Does it mean a 12v locomotive can pull a lot (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.546)

  Re: The Challenge (was Re: Train Control)

you'd need to deal with the (...) etc. Only if you want the train to stop in the tunnel. IR (can) have good propagation, my IR remote for my stereo works fine bounced off the wall, but it has to be pointed in somewhat the right direction (1 bounce (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.545)

  Station For 4559 (& minor fotw)

My daughter's school project this term is transport, so we've been playing with our 9v trains quite a bit. At the weekend we got around to thinking about building a station. The main trains we are using right now are 2 4559s we have (4558 in the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

9v, trains
(score: 3.545)

  Re: Favorite Lego Train?

Sam Pusch <puschs@ameritech.net> schreef in berichtnieuws FpFr6s.Myw@lugnet.com... (...) Train (...) My alltime favorite is the 7740 (URL) Coupled with the 7815 sleeper car and the 7819 mail van this is a very nice train. The reason why I like this (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.538)

  Re: how does a bar code reader work?

(...) track (...) Simple...it takes time :) I have @500 straights, and probably 200 curves, plus 16 points of 9v, plus some 4.5V stuff on my current layout. A lot of the track is in the ramp up, with about 225 pieces between the ground and the 2nd (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.536)

  I appologise for the way I handled the 9v trains idea book idea.

I appologise for the way I handled the 9v trains idea book idea, and not thinking of the poor sods using macs etc. I was in a hurry and said some stuff the wrong way. Here is what I am going to say about the book. Everything else I said before is (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.528)

  9v train idea book: I might be making one, anyone interested?

I am thinking of starting a 9v trains idea book made with ldrawn instructions and mabie some pictures of some of the large stuff such as the layouts of the train clubs (with permission, of course) Is there anyone interested? It will be done very (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.528)

More:  Next Page >>