 Trains / 3142
3141  |  3143
Subject:
Switching from 4,5V to 9V
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 08:18:45 GMT

Hi there,
is there any brick - or has anyone "build" one - which allows to connect 4,5V
tracks to 9V tracks? (I first got a shock when I saw the 9V tracks...)

Even so:
Has anyone experience in tuning up 4,5V tracks to allow 9V trains to go on it -
is this possible?

I'd like to go all my trains the hole "circle".

Matz

PS: If not, it would be a good idea to tell TLC about that problem...