 Trains / 3141
Re: Massive 4-8-8-4 Steam locomotive pics posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 06:46:13 GMT

Dan, that's quite the amazing beast. Nice job! I must say though, I
burst out laughing when I came to the pic of it going round a curve with
the body swinging waaay over to one side. Looks pretty weird!

Kevin

--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com
Web page: