 Trains / 3149
Re: Massive 4-8-8-4 Steam locomotive pics posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 19:39:01 GMT

Andrew Reynolds wrote:
I have been working on a Big Boy locomotive and found that the drive wheels
you are using are too small. This is a pic of what I found
http://www.bigboy4018.com/specs.html .

Hey cool! That's the one I saw 5 years ago! It's great to hear that
there is a restoration effort going on for it. When I saw it 5 years
ago, the drive rods were cut and it looked rather sad. An interesting
thing is that the number somehow flagged a memory despite not having
paid that much attention to it.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com