 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1461 – 1480 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  POV picture of my SERIE16 locomotive on 9v straight track

Hi, For the interested ones, here's a link to my Serie16 Belgian locomotive standing on the *** 9v straight track ***. (URL) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.409)

  Re: New Train - KT203 - Opening the box - first impressions

(...) My Big Black Loco with Tender, plus my light set arrived late yesterday. The light set consists of a standard train light brick, a sliver reflector, an ordinary 1x2 black brick, a 9v cable (20cm?) and instructions on how to build it into all (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

9v
(score: 1.409)

  Re: POV picture of my SERIE16 locomotive on 9v straight track

(...) Looking forward to seeing it! later, James Mathis (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.409)

  Re: POV picture of my SERIE16 locomotive on 9v straight track

(...) Ludo, you gave us the wrong link. I too look forward to seeing your model as well. -Harvey (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.409)

  Re: POV picture of my SERIE16 locomotive on 9v straight track

Ludo, I have tried to download the .dat instructions, but the download says I don't have "permission". I'd like to see the instructions. Thanks for the correct link, Ahui! later, James Mathis (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.409)

  Re: Bridge Building Questions

(...) i've been pondering building a draw bridge between two tables. i was wondering if anyone else has tried that. it would be easy for 4.5v but i imagine you would have to custom make some rails to get the electrical conncetion for 9v or 12v. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.409)

  Re: POV picture of my SERIE16 locomotive on 9v straight track

Here is the correct link for the image (URL) Herrera Very Nice rendering Ludo (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.409)

  Re: 9V train motor(s????)

(...) Post the link to the auction for us. If you've bought something that's not as originally described, you should be able to complain to ebay and cancel the deal - that's basic commercial law. Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.408)

  Re: Ambassador train for the PNLTC layout at LEGOLAND

(...) Funny thought:-) Or, maybe we could assemble all of the clubs logos together and make a sticker sheet so that they could all be placed on a *Club Car* of the particular club's design. That would save the hassles and expense of shipping and (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

save
(score: 1.408)

  Re: 9V train motor(s?)

(...) That's correct. "Felsir" is the nick of Frank Buiting. He uses it if he posts at the german newsgroup under 1000steine.de and he has also given it at his lugnet memberpage: (URL) have had the luck to see some of his creations at the FGLTC show (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.408)

  Re: Old train parts on S@H

(...) !!! (...) You can find that stuff at the German shop of lego.com also. The 5071 are not available but the price would be 5,50 DM, which is by far cheaper than the average eBay price of at least 50 DM! I wish they made similar big wheels for (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.408)

  Re: 9V train motor(s?)

(...) At least he is aktive there in the new auction house: his name is "lar". (...) Muelheim (...) Ok, I deleted that picture and have uploaded it under new name... Sorry I really was of the opinion it was yours, Frank.... Regards, Ben (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.408)

  Re: Motor control

Noh tere! Jason J. Railton <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GDDJD1.J0K@lugnet.com... (...) as (...) 9V motors are quite easy to disassamble and reassamble, all you need is a screw driver. I guess that is clear by now. And yes there is a (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.408)

  New 8-wide passenger train online!

Hi folks, I just uploaded some pictures of my latest train project: The "Riviera-Express" which was operated by the "Deutsche Bundesbahn" in the 1960s. It traveled from Hamburg through middle Europe down to the sea-resorts at the italian Riviera (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.trains) !!

9v
(score: 1.408)

  Result after testrun

Dear all! As some might know I am currently finishing some new MOCs. Today I ran some testruns of the train and faced these problems: The Engine: A little higher than normal, 6 stud wide and 28 studs long. Has two 9V-motors. The problem was that it (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.407)

  Re: 9V Train track DAT files?

(...) Hi, I'm the author of the unofficial 9v Straight track (version from past year 2865.dat). Here are some notes abouth it: The yellow metal piece came from the LDRAW FAQ that electrical contacts are yellow. Then there was a little discussion (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.406)

  9V Train track DAT files?

Does anyone happen to have a DAT file of any of the 9V train track? Especially the straights, but also curves, switches, and cross overs. Thanks in advance! Jake -- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.406)

  Re: My Agonizing Decision

(...) I have 7722, and converting it to 9v is easy. Pull one motor out and put the other one in. You need a couple of bricks to hold the 9v motor in place, but it really is only a couple. I don't have one of the new engines yet (I am thinking of (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.406)

  Re: Sets

(...) Are those black spoked train wheels flanged on the inner circumference? Are the axles Technic pins!? If so, possibility to widen or shorten the "gauge" of the wheels!? Whoah! No 9v motor in the Hog? Possibly a stand-alone push train? Push on (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.406)

  Re: My Cable Car (Trolley)

Dean, That looks really great - I've been checking out some Steampunk ideas for an upcoming NELUG Brikwars idea, and your car is wonderfully inspirational for that genre! I love it! You could probably make it act as a fully functional cable car, (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.406)

More:  Next Page >>