 Trains / 11072
Re: Old train parts on S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 12:02:48 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ildefonso Junior Zanette writes:

Hi,

I was shopping at shop.lego.com UK and I saw some old 12V train parts!

There are battery tenders, large wheels, 12V wires, 12V Power Supply Rail • !!!

zanette.

You can find that stuff at the German shop of lego.com also. The 5071 are not
available but the price would be 5,50 DM, which is by far cheaper than the
average eBay price of at least 50 DM! I wish they made similar big wheels for
the 9V line, but with possiblilty to add connecting rods and steam valves.

Regards,

Ben