 Trains / 11075
Re: Old train parts on S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 15:33:08 GMT

Before anyone gets too excited, the large wheels are marked 'no longer
available', and they are not!
I phoned and checked and they looked at the stock in all the countries but
there weren't any. The guy was surprised they were on-line as he said they
hadn't been available for some time, but ihe though there may have been
there was some old stock somewhere - but he couldn't find it!

Well,

I just got off the European S@H customer phone and there I was told that
these large wheels WILL be available through shop.lego.com soon! The lady
said that the sets are old stock that showed up while clearing up a
warehouse. The wheels will not be available until they arrive at them
though. She asked me to check back once in a while and I should be able to
get lots of them if I wanted to.

I also asked about the molds being still availble and she said "Yes, but the
wheels we will sell will most probably only be old stock but there might be
more on high demand..."

At least that's what I was told - so stay tuned for your large wheels, they
might appear sooner than you believe!

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de