 Trains / 11079
Re: Old train parts on S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 17:46:44 GMT

yep see that now.

But the parts are still on, at least in the Danish version. But looking
under bulk bricks I saw the posts for e.g. lightning. Hope they will be
availible.

Also they got bulk ladder! I am going to take some of them!

Sonnich

Lawrence Wilkes <lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

"Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message
WHAT?!?!?!?

I tried to get some of these parts from Lego some months ago and all • that
was availble was 12 Motors and electric inserts!

The wheels must be newly produced.

But yeah there are there. I expect to see more spareparts there within • some
time.

You didnt read my post
quote
"Before anyone gets too excited, the large wheels are marked 'no longer
available', and they are not!
I phoned and checked and they looked at the stock in all the countries but
there weren't any. The guy was surprised they were on-line as he said they
hadn't been available for some time, but he thought it may have been
there was some old stock somewhere - but he couldn't find it!"

dont hold your breath waiting for these to appear

Last update they also posted some stuff marked 'no longer available', and
now they have been removed

regards
lawrence