 Trains / 11071
Re: Old train parts on S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 07:54:18 GMT

"Ildefonso Junior Zanette" <izanette@uol.com.br> wrote in message
news:GCqntu.3Ds@lugnet.com...

  Hi,

  I was shopping at shop.lego.com UK and I saw some old 12V train parts!

  There are battery tenders, large wheels, 12V wires, 12V Power Supply • Rail !!!

Before anyone gets too excited, the large wheels are marked 'no longer
available', and they are not!
I phoned and checked and they looked at the stock in all the countries but
there weren't any. The guy was surprised they were on-line as he said they
hadn't been available for some time, but ihe though there may have been
there was some old stock somewhere - but he couldn't find it!

regards
lawrence