 Trains / 11077
Re: Old train parts on S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 15:47:51 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christian Gemünden writes:

Before anyone gets too excited, the large wheels are marked 'no longer
available', and they are not!

YES - THEY ARE NOT! Calling the Hotline again 10 minutes later brings up the
truth: Only 45 (!!!) sets were available and these are already SOLD OUT and
will not come back!

But then again, I wonder what made them change their info within minutesand
why they upload an image to lego.com because of 45 sets? Imagine all the
efforts it will take to design such a image, upload the set number and infos
in multiple languages and multiple currencies etc... and all that four 45
small LEGO bags?!? That can't be true - there MUST be something more behind
this - there has to! I wonder if 5071 will be gone forever now?

Excuse the wrong info I gave you 10 minutes ago - call S@H and say thank you
for spreading wrong news on their side! Also sorry for replying to my own
message - I still don't understand why that offences the Nettiquette :( .

Well, however, the 12 V rails and these things are still available as long
as makred 'in stocked' . At least I ordered a few of these.

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de