 Trains / 11150
Re: POV picture of my SERIE16 locomotive on 9v straight track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 21:29:43 GMT

Ludo, I have tried to download the .dat instructions, but the download says I
don't have "permission".  I'd like to see the instructions.

Thanks for the correct link, Ahui!

later,
James Mathis

In lugnet.trains, Ahui Herrera writes:
Here is the correct link for the image

http://www.geocities.com/ludo_soete/NMBS_Loc_Serie16.htm

Ahui Herrera

Very Nice rendering Ludo

In lugnet.trains, Ludo Soete writes:
Hi,

For the interested ones, here's a link to my Serie16 Belgian locomotive
standing on the *** 9v straight track ***.

http://www.geocities.com/ludo_soete/Serie16_2.jpg

regards,
Ludo