 Trains / 11372
Re: My Agonizing Decision
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 14:33:06 GMT

Harvey Henkelman wrote:

Hi all, I have just obtained a set 7722 MISB. I'm thinking of converting
this little steam engine to 9V to pull my BricWorx 3-car passenger set. Or
should I buy one of the new 'My Own Train' locomotive kits and utilize this
to pull my train? How would any of you go about doing this? -Harvey

I have 7722, and converting it to 9v is easy. Pull one motor out and put the
other one in. You need a couple of bricks to hold the 9v motor in place, but it
really is only a couple. I don't have one of the new engines yet (I am thinking
of getting one or two for spare parts), but I think the engine from 7722 is just
as good as the new ones.

Chris
--
See some of my LEGO creations at http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/