 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1361 – 1380 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  San Diego Coaster train

The San Diego Coaster. (URL) After moderation (URL) The engine is a F40PH-2C, and the cars are Bi-level coaches by Bombardier. It's been modeled before, but I wanted to use a more accurate color (dark turquoise ) and build longer cars. The train was (...) (16 years ago, 4-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains) !

trains
(score: 0.632)

  Re: LEGO Capacitors use on Trains?

In lugnet.trains, Martin Legault writes: <snip> (...) The cap. is a nice idea, but not at all practical. I concur that a 9V battery is the way to go. SRC (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.631)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) Dear LEGO: Please don't screw up this new train system like you screwed up the color change. We need something that can run multiple trains (GMLTC has 7 operating loops on our layout.), something that can pull long / heavy trains, something (...) (17 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.631)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

--snip-- (...) I believe that's vaguely how the trains at Legoland Berlin run. Tim (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.631)

  Re: RSS Feed of lugnet.trains

(...) Thanks Mike. I'd love to use your PHP snippet, in case the solution I am currently using doesn't work. I stumbled upon this website:(URL) that allows you to generate a feed from any dynamic page. It seems to be working fine, though the 'free' (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.631)

  Custom Minifig Torso DAT files.

I have been working at creating some custom Minifig Torso DAT files for LDraw. I should preface everything by saying that I am NOT an LDraw Parts author. All of these were created by essentially taking a plain torso file and applying these like a (...) (16 years ago, 6-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX) !

trains
(score: 0.631)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) Several people, myself included, have tried Lithium camera batteries in the RC trains. They run for 4-6 hours, and can be recharged in 15 minutes. I would hope that the Lego battery box would be similar. That, coupled with fixing the traction (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.631)

  Re: New Elements on Factory?

----- Original Message ---- From: Jeramy Spurgeon <beatnik303@hotmail.com> To: lugnet.trains@lugnet.com Sent: Friday, April 4, 2008 2:59:04 PM Subject: Re: New Elements on Factory? (...) --snip-- (...) Anybody else notice that the train baseplates (...) (16 years ago, 4-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.631)

  Re: San Diego Coaster train

(...) Thanks John, I plan to bring it and a SD Sprinter (URL), along with a few other California specific trains to the NMRA show. They still need decals (16 years ago, 8-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.631)

  New Loco MOC

Hi, I'm pleased to announce my new loco MOC. It's a BB72000, a very common french locomotive. (URL) Of course it's a 8-wide loco :-) I used the 4 differents gray (light-gray, light-bluish-gray, dark-gray and dark-bluish-gray). As a curiosity, the (...) (19 years ago, 6-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

9v
(score: 0.631)

  First Balic Train event

Hello all! So we had the first Baltic Train Event this weekend - and I should be sleeping by now :-) There we only my trains :-( but still turned quite well out! We used the rooms of DKI, to set up the layout. Originally I wanted to set up 2 layouts (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.631)

  Re: RSS Feed of lugnet.trains

"Ross Crawford" <ross.{mylastname}@gmail.com> wrote in message news:JxqrzF.13E@lugnet.com... (...) I apologize for the delayed response on this subject, I have been on vacation for the last couple of weeks and ended waaaaaaay behind on e-mail and (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.631)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) Sure - but then it's not automated. You have to get the first train onto the siding, or (if it was running around the track through the siding in the first place) you have to throw the switch so any other train bypasses the siding on the main (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.631)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) read and understood. i'll refrain from complaining as over all i'm pretty excited about converting over to rc track and trains. i only wish i knew whether i should keep modifing rc track or wait. ondrew (...) (17 years ago, 27-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.631)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

I agree that the lack of traction is still one of the biggest hindrances to the new system. My latest trains (to be revealed at BrickWorld) have eight of the new RC-type wheels that are all powered, yet they barely get any traction! Has anyone tried (...) (17 years ago, 27-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.631)

  Re: Enfield ModelShop Train Models

(...) (URL) was featured in a graphic on the LEGO trains website for a while, in the section where it featured ideas on building your own trackside structures. This website seems to have been superseded by the LEGO Hobby Trains website. By the way, (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.631)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:JyCtqy.459@lugnet.com... (...) 4 - 5 years ago when Steve B., Huw M., HoMA, and I were asked to comment on the forthing coming RC train we had a conversation with the LEGO technical people (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.631)

  Re: New Elements on Factory?

(...) Or indeed the LEGO problem, back in the good old days of 4.5V trains. (At least LEGO had the magnets in colour coded mounts, though). Cheers Richie Dulin (17 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.631)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) Excellent idea, even if it means extending the battery by another two+ studs lengthwise. Another permutation to consider would be instead of recessing a half plate on each side, to make it a full plate thinner on both sides so that any surface (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.631)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) Well, I may be missing something, but why not? PF connectors will stack, so you could connect a bunch of PF battery boxes in parallel, and stack a bunch of PF motors off each output (again, in parallel). While this should be possible, I'm not (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.631)

More:  Next Page >>