 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1301 – 1320 of about 8700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Make tracks in LDraw

Hi all, Has anyone got an LDraw model of a simple circle train track, like this: (URL) then in 9V? Thanks. Jaco (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

9v
(score: 0.643)

  9V train motor

Hi all, After discovering the hard way (by making an impossible model) that the current electric train motor model has a couple of major mistakes (the wheels are too small and the clips are too small and in the wrong place) I decided to make my own (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.643)

  Re: LEGO 7996 Crossover Motorized and Ballasted - Pictures

(...) I have altered the crossover controls to provide for an all-straight state by tweaking the springs in the switching rails. I have also motorized the crossover in such a way that it can be set straight, TL-BR or BL-TR with two switches (both (...) (16 years ago, 7-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.parts.mod)

trains
(score: 0.643)

  Re: Long time away, new layout in making

(...) Nice trains. Hopefully we will see them at an event/display soon. BTW Brickish is very expensive - you'll be paying a lot of money. Not the membership fee (which is small) but from the many opportunities, that being a part of the UK (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.642)

  Re: NXT external power?

(...) Yeah but it would have been an expensive option I think. There would have to be a built in DC:DC converter to increase the USB 5 volt supply to the necessary internal 9v. And that means the only about 200mA would have been available internally (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.642)

  Re: Still more

"Mathew Clayson" <mathew_impact1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Isn9pM.B4C@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] The battery container, the IR receiver, and the baseplate are all one unit. The motor is a separate unit, same (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2006)

9v
(score: 0.642)

  Re: Still more

(...) Ah, well spotted. So maybe you can't run them on metal track at the same time as a 9V train. That may mean the base has a standard 9V lead on it though, so it would let you use it to run a 9V motorised crane or, my favourite, the miniature (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2006)

9v
(score: 0.642)

  The New Crane Car

The new crane car seems to have been overlooked in all the discussion of the possible demise of the 9v system. It (they...at least two) will be added to my collection as soon as it hits the street or S@H. I started to build an ldraw model of it but (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.642)

  Re: Seven wide Koef Shunter

(...) Hi Jon, Thanks for your comments. I agree about smaller models being more fun. I love having to find ways around problems that would be so simple to solve in eight-wide or larger. But... don't get into seven-wide!!! Seven-wide is pretty much (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.642)

  Serious Collectors Only!!

I'm selling my entire collection for $4,500. There are over 300 sets MISB, and over 200 sets opened but still in mint condition. Over 90% of the opened sets were put together once; and then sealed in zip-lock bags. The boxes of the MISB sets are in (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

9v, trains
(score: 0.642)

  Serious Collectors Only!!

I'm selling my entire collection for $4,500. There are over 300 sets MISB, and over 200 sets opened but still in mint condition. Over 90% of the opened sets were put together once; and then sealed in zip-lock bags. The boxes of the MISB sets are in (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.642)

  Re: Hobby Train - the no future train?

Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote: [...] US got the motors some month ago (...) Yes, and no. I don't really understand what happened. The motors under one set number were reduced in price and cleared out, but there are still 9v motors available here under (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.642)

  Re: Are We Headed to a New Wiring System?

"Steve Lane yahoo.co.uk>" <stevenrobertlane@<n...pamplease> wrote in message news:IsoMtA.C62@lugnet.com... (...) days??? (...) flex. I'm (...) it's (...) current 9V (...) It does seem to go away from the whole compatability isuue that LEGO has (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

9v
(score: 0.642)

  Re: Hobby Train - the no future train?

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote: Hi Tim! (...) Excellent - my message was too long anyway. :-) (...) I myself have been amazed again and again during the past 2 years to find even by far more train stuff then ever expected in the past: Santa Fe (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.641)

  Modding plastic track to conducting track

Hi all, I'm curious what you part modders think about modifying the new plastic train track to allow it to conduct electricity. My thought was that you could use metallic conducting tape on top of the plastic tracks and make yourself a good (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.641)

  Are We Headed to a New Wiring System?

With all the talk recently about the NXT MindStorms, something hit me this morning. I'm guessing most of us here have seen this picture- (URL) note is the use of the RJ style wiring they use. Now, let's think about this for a moment. Waaaay back in (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

9v
(score: 0.641)

  Re: Are We Headed to a New Wiring System?

(...) My gut feeling is no. Their is no need for Technic to have a six wire flex. I'm pretty sure it's more expensive from a manufacturing point of view and it's bulkier. Also why go to all the expense of having to redesign all the current 9V parts? (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

9v
(score: 0.641)

  Re: A question about Insulation between tracks

(...) Using a catenary supply, you have (effectively) 0V at the rails, and +9V..-9V overhead for forward / reverse. So +9V gives you forward. Whichever way the train is facing, it'll go forward. Two trains on the same track facing in opposite (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.641)

  Re: More of the new train

(...) Yes it is. You get one segment and a truck for construction as a set. I can't find the pictures again but they appeared on BrickShelf and Eurobricks a while ago. Perhaps someone else can dig them up. (...) We can certainly hope. (...) I have (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.parts)

9v
(score: 0.641)

  Re: New train? (set 7898 from 2006)

(...) Hmm. Hypothesising on these pictures... You can see the raised 'patch' on the side of both engines, like that that appeared in Jake's keynote speech. I don't think it's stretching the imagination too much to take this to be an IR sensor - this (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.parts)

9v
(score: 0.641)

More:  Next Page >>