 Trains / 26427
Re: Are We Headed to a New Wiring System?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 17:48:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Adrian Egli wrote:

My question is: Is the 2x2 wired plate system used in 9V in its last days???

Thoughts

Adr.

My gut feeling is no. Their is no need for Technic to have a six wire flex. I'm
pretty sure it's more expensive from a manufacturing point of view and it's
bulkier. Also why go to all the expense of having to redesign all the current 9V
parts?

Theirs no demand, so I doubt it'll happen.

Steve