 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 101 – 120 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  9V Train pieces - local sources?

Hi, as a new 9V LEGO train builder am I looking for local (Australian) or US sources for the following necessary pieces: * 5300 Train Motor 9V * 5304 Wheel sets * 5303 Buffers and Magnetic Couplers  * 5309 Wagon Plate (Other 9V train pieces?) I (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

9v, trains
(score: 3.341)

  S@H Sale

Get them while they last... Lego Shop @ Home (US and Canada) has the following on sale! Straight Rails for 9v Trains Item #: 4515 US$4.98 CDN$6.98 Curved Rails for 9v Trains Item #: 4520 US$4.98 CDN$6.98 Cross Track for 9v Trains Item #: 4519 (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains) !

save, 9v, trains
(score: 3.328)

  Re: 9v vs 12v

(...) Welcome aboard Henry, I believe I can answer your questions. First of all, 9V is the current system being offered by LEGO®. What 12V stuff you may find will be at auction on Ebay or being sold through Brickbay at very high prices, (it's been (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.324)

  Re: Are LEGO "Train" Clubs endanger of becoming LEGO "Town" Clubs?

James and All, (...) Well, I am talking from a MichLUG view, and the layouts I have seen at the shows, and of the various clubs who have had pictures and the like up. I don't think you can have an effective layout without some kind of scenery. If (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

9v, trains
(score: 3.312)

  12v Trains

Since I decided to go the hard route and not go with 9v trains, how am I going to power them? (My primary reason for choosing 12v over 9v is the availability of remote points and accessories.) I believe Lego made a 12v transformer for 110 (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.310)

  Re: Train Questions

"Poultron" <awood@iinet.net.au> wrote in message news:GIJryH.FCM@lugnet.com... (...) Bit of a confusing in your questioning I think. Some answers 1. No. Lego do not make any monorail at present. As it is also quite desirable by many folks, expect (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.304)

  Re: 12V to 9V - why the switch

(...) The text at the first bullet says that the possibilities have increased due to the change to the Electric System of Lego. Without automatic switches and signals the possibilities have more decreased imho. (...) Juniorization...... (...) I've (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

save, 9v, trains
(score: 3.298)

  HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

Hi All, now that  4708 Hogwarts Express is available (in USA via S@H and some stores) can someone please answer me this. Why on earth did LEGO not make this amazing train compatible with the existing 9V train sets? What were they thinking?!? It (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.297)

  RE: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

Actually, the instructions show outlines of the 4 trucks being removed and replacing them with the new trucks and motor. Therefore, somebody not familiar with trains may have a hard time. They DO NOT show the assembly of the trucks or motor. Thanx, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.296)

  DCC clinic at BrickFest 2002

I presented a clinic on how to convert LEGO 9V trains to DCC at BrickFest 2000 (and not at BrickFest 2001). Is anyone interested in this type of clinic again for BrickFest 2002? And if so, are you more interested in the technical "how to", the pros (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

9v, trains
(score: 3.294)

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

(...) internal (...) the (...) but (...) of a (...) Must (...) I'm thinking it's probably because the set had to do *something* to ahve some play value, and this is the best that they could come up with. I think they should have just made it a real (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.293)

  LDraw Names for Monorail Parts

[XPosted to .cad.dev and .trains, FUT intentionally not set] Background: Bernd Broich has created LDraw files for many (all?) of the components of the Monorail track and motor system. Background2: In the LDraw parts library, we try to to keep (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.285)

  Re: Lego Trainposter preview

(...) Wow, slow down, a A3 300dpi RGB poster wil be 52Mb uncompressed, so a A2 wil be 104Mb and a A1 204Mb... not the files you send over the internet... Eventually the files will be smaller cos they will be compressed (either TIFF-compressed or (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

9v, trains
(score: 3.273)

  Re: www.LEGO.com/trains updated!

It was good to hear that there will be some more trains from Lego direct. I wonder if we will get a US outline diesel locos (you can with Duplo)? I was suprised that home tests in Germany said that children would like futuristic sets. I have found (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.265)

  Re: HP Hogwarts Express and normal 9V trains?

Hello! Excuse me for being dense, but I'd like to make sure I understand this: (...) So if I'd give my kids the HP train, they'd have to cannibalize their existing 9V set in order to put the HP on the rails (not to mention motorization)? Or I'd have (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.265)

  Re: Continous operation

(...) [snip a lot] (...) My guess with the operational reliability of the 9V trains is a kind of more or less linear wear characteristics(*). The wear is depending upon load and time. If you use a train of doubled weight it will last only half time. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.237)

  Re: modding the new IR trains

(...) (SNIP) (...) (SNIP) (...) (SNIP) (...) I'd like to do a combination of 2, 4 and 7. Take the batteries out, put them in a 4x14 battery box. Use a 9V lead cut in half to connect this to the electronics. Cover over the button of the wrong (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

save, 9v, trains
(score: 3.186)

  Re: Is 12v compatible with 9v???

(...) There are no electical wheels in 12v (or 4.5v). All wheels are plastic. Power pickup comes from conductors between the rails negating the need for power pick-up from the wheels. 9v trains use the wheels of the motor for power pickup. Neither (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.184)

  Re: Is 12v compatible with 9v???

(...) Thanks for your help! I know that Sonnich says that you can mix the track. Well, nothing personal, but I really do not like the looks of the 12V track. 9V looks very realistic in my opinion. So when you say that the non-electrical wheels will (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.171)

  Re: Now what?

(...) Tell you what Larry, I'll colour you bright red, yellow and blue and see if that helps clear things up! :-) I guess these have all looked European in the past. The "DB" stickers didn't help matters. Being British though, they look as foreign (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

9v, trains
(score: 3.170)

More:  Next Page >>