 Trains / 9919
Re: bruised ego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 09:12:03 GMT

[ROTFL after blowing Coke and Kettle Korn on my monitor]
Sorry, I hope it was taken as posted --lightly.  Seriously, one of the neat
things is to get together, thump our chests with MOCs, and watch our little
contraptions run around on metal rails.  Kinda like some modern day,
adult-type of Lord of the Flies, isn't it?  :^P

In lugnet.trains, John R. Clark writes:
Er, Dan,
You don't use that slogan when you present at the schools, do you? Maybe
that's why they haven't been calling back... ;-)
Rick C.

In lugnet.trains, Dan Parker writes:
<snip>Education be damned!...dan