 Trains / 9874
Re: bruised ego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 19:08:31 GMT

Steve:

Hi all. One of the reasons we all post pics on the web is cause we're all
proud ABS parents, but another is to critique and spur on new ideas... I've
noticed about 400 hits on our site in the last few days so someone's looking
at the GATS show... any comments?

Have you considered to put the full-size images on pages with
"previous" and "next" links, so lazy surfers like me don't have
to hit Alt-Left all the time?

Generally it looks good (as always), but I was a bit
disappointed by the "farm" section. It didn't look all that
far-out-in-the-backwaters-of-the-galaxy like.

How was the antennae (dish) on the telecommunications mast
connected to the mast?

Instructions (or close-ups) for the three-wheeled delivery
scooter!

The mountain section looks great. More pictures of the houses
up on the mountain.

Play well,

Jacob (one of the townies)
--