 Trains / 9876
Re: bruised ego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 19:16:43 GMT

Eric:

Are these displays getting to common place for us?

They are not too common until one gets to Copenhagen.

I mean are they so frequent and common now that we just
arn't in as much awe when we see one?

I think you have a point. It certainly takes more (or at
least innovation) to impress now that we have seen
images of big displays several times.

Play well,

Jacob
--