 Trains / 9888
Re: bruised ego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 23:40:48 GMT

Er, Dan,

You don't use that slogan when you present at the schools, do you? Maybe
that's why they haven't been calling back... ;-)

Rick C.

In lugnet.trains, Dan Parker writes:
<snip>

I used to believe we were eduacting guests.  Education be damned!  The root
motive is we show out of pride and fellowship.  We should accept this.  I'm
excited because it's just the tip of the iceberg.  :)

dan parker
Pacific Northwest LEGO Train Club  www.pnltc.org