 Trains / 9770
9769  |  9771
Subject:
Town Building Contest: Voting now open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 05:59:57 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

NOTE: I have moved some entries into new categories in order to make the
numbers more manageable. The super-scale cars are now together in what was
"Macro Scale". Small Vehicles has been broken up into Fire Apparatus (along
with a couple of 8-wides from Large Vehicles), Classic and Antique, and
Modern.

You can vote on the models in the town building contest here:
http://www.misterpoll.com/1208828515.html

Don't forget to look at all the entries first! At
http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/2001

And once people have started voting, you can see the ongoing results at
http://www.misterpoll.com/results.mpl?id=1208828515

The voting engine I used prevents double voting, according to the FAQ... but
no-one here would do that anyway, would they? I thought not :-)

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/