 Town / 2405
Re: Town Building Contest: Voting now open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 17:22:06 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

And once people have started voting, you can see the ongoing results at
http://www.misterpoll.com/results.mpl?id=1208828515

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the results page?  My browser NN
4.06 begins to load the page and then just locks after it loads about
804k of the page.  I tried emptying the cache, turning javascript
on/off, etc. Nothing seems to work. ANy ideas?

-chris