 Town / 2417
RE: Town Building Contest: Voting now open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 02:41:15 GMT

Also, is there any way to see the actual numbers of votes (or
perhaps just the total number of votes) some place?

I can see them if I go in and edit the thing, but the results page only
shows a percentage. I'll post actual numbers at the end (or possibly part
way through).

In very small text at the end of each list of answers, it says how many
votes there are for that question.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu