 Town / 2431
Re: Town Building Contest: Voting now open - Shades of Florida?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 16:26:03 GMT

Mark Chan wrote in message ...

<snipped intersting but complicated voting and registration system>
CONS:
1) Much, much (much) more work for Kevin Wilson - He might start looking on
the Florida chad counters with envy.

Too much :-) Seriously, I physically can't do that much.

I also prefer to have the contest voting as open as possible, I deliberately
and intentionally didn't limit it to only people who entered, or only LUGNET
people.

I also sympathise with everyone wanting the voting to be seen to be fair,
but I think this specific problem was a misunderstanding and not an
intentional cheat.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1