 Trains / 9769
9768  |  9770
Subject:
new B30-7 Locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 03:06:46 GMT

My new 6-wide (yes, 6-wide) B30-7 is close to completion, all it needs is
the windows, air horns, and fuel tank and then it'll be complete, pictures
will come soon.  The only reason this locmotive is 6-wide, is that it fits
with the rest of my fleet, which I do not feel like updating to 8-wide.
Here is a prototype photo:
http://www.northeast.railfan.net/images/tr_mp4811.jpg

I think I'll be working on a BQ23-7 next, just because I like the way it
looks, here is a prototype photo:
http://www.northeast.railfan.net/images/tr_csx5130.jpg

I also have to get my intermodal yard started ;-)
Josh