 Trains / 9097
Re: What's "a car" & what's a "digital picture"? (was:Re: LEGO Trains on trial?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 16:30:40 GMT

On Thu, 4 Jan 2001, James Mathis (<G6nuu2.GE7@lugnet.com>) wrote at
23:06:02

Perhaps I have not understood the contest rules completely nor correctly.
I read some ambiguity- maybe it is derived out of my own ignorance?
Maybe I just don't know what a "digital picture" really literally is?

I would guess they intend to mean you must use chemical film to capture the
original image.  If there intent is to safeguard against internet/web site
"photo"- er, image- theft, I imagine this would work.

Haven't read the rules, but perhaps they mean 'no CAD models'.
--
Tony Priestman