 Trains / 9096
Re: Lego Cog Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 21:04:30 GMT

Thanks for the link.. good to see something other than whats in my thoughts.
The version I am working on however has both the 9V as pictured on his
train, and it also has the 9V that comes with Lego trains and conducts from
the tracks via the wheels.

"Frank Buiting" <frank.buiting@infopulse.nl> wrote in message

"Yendra" <yendra@nebi.com> wrote in message news:G6ps81.Ev9@lugnet.com...
Hey all, first time poster.
I got an uncontrollable urge the other day to build myself a Lego Cog • Train.
I have done this using a 9v train engine, and a 9v motor attached to the
train engine.  Things are going along fairly smoothly in my mind.  Does
anyone know of any resources where this has been done before?

Check out Heiner Berg's page:
http://home.t-online.de/home/HeinerBerg/zahne.htm

I JUST
started in on this Lego stuff (3 days ago) after about an 8 year hiatus.
What can I say, the Lego bug must have disappeard during middle/high • school,
but it has jumped up and bitten me bigtime now!

Welcome to the club :-)

-Frank