 Trains / 9087
9086  |  9088
Subject:
Lego Cog Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 22:33:16 GMT

Hey all, first time poster.
I got an uncontrollable urge the other day to build myself a Lego Cog Train.
I have done this using a 9v train engine, and a 9v motor attached to the
train engine.  Things are going along fairly smoothly in my mind.  Does
anyone know of any resources where this has been done before?  I JUST
started in on this Lego stuff (3 days ago) after about an 8 year hiatus.
What can I say, the Lego bug must have disappeard during middle/high school,
but it has jumped up and bitten me bigtime now!
Thanks for any help!!