 Trains / 9168
Re: LEGO Trains on trial?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 15:37:01 GMT

Hi,

Trains.....did I say Trains? Silly me, I've noticed that 4565 ain't featured
this time. What I did see is the complete Trains contest rules and
stipulations. Here is my diagnosis on this matter...

Just wondering which catalog you were looking at?  In the two shop at
home catalogs I have received so far, the 4565 is featured:

Shop at Home Holiday 2000 - 4565 on page 2,3 and 4561 on page 34,35
Shop at Home January 2001 - 4565 on page 20,21

The reason I ask is because I just started getting the catalogs and I'm
wondering if I'm getting the one that everyone else does.

Also are there are other items (mainly service packs) that are available
but not listed in these catalogs?  I would like to order a few
micromotors (5119) and polarity switchs (5120), however I haven't seen
if they are available anywhere.

Thanks,
Kevin