 Trains / 7864
Re: Train Windows and Doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 05:37:00 GMT

On Sun, 22 Oct 2000 02:00:09, "Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com>
wrote:

Could grey (or possibly blue) mean that we will see a new train in 2001 that
carries that color scheme?

Nah:  they did both blue and grey because didn't want to be accused of
bias toward/against Suth'nahs  ;-)

I think you probably just completed the explanation:

   1. Blue will sell well to people who bought 4561s.
   2. Grey will sell well to people who have/want Metroliners.
   3. The absence of black,  white,  and red will continue to boost
sales of Soccer buses  ;-)

(Yes,  I know there are blue bus windows,  but a lot of the owners of
4561s are kids who'd find it difficult or impossible to cough up $60
just to get the windows to build a couple of passenger cars).

Ran