 Marketplace / Shopping / 5462
Re: Train Windows and Doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 11:56:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Heh Heh, looks like the price of Metro liners is perhaps going to fall a
little bit?

Maybe. Or maybe we are about to see a blossoming of a bazillion new MOCs that
fit with metroliners.

My doodlebug in blue just got a LOT easier. Expect it from Milton Train Works
in time for christmas, at a somewhat lower price point than I originally
feared I was going to need to be at.

++Lar