 Off-Topic / Fun / 5981
Re: Train Windows and Doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 02:32:49 GMT

Boy, with my quality control it's a good thing I'm not writing
software for the Navy :)

KL

Watcha mean?  You should see some of what we have to put up with- I M(ight)
C(ontrol) S(omething)-Intergrated Machinery Control System on ship...it's a big
standing joke.  To go full speed takes 2 people, one in with each engine, and 2
straight screwdrivers...

James