 Marketplace / Shopping / 5482
Re: Train Windows and Doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 19:58:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Rose Regner writes:

Kevin Loch wrote in message ...

Ok, I just updated the poll :)

http://www.brickshelf.com/

The train doors and windows are awesome and exciting, however, I rolling
garage doors are still my most anticipated parts set.

Rose

I'm wondering if S@H knows what they are getting into. I myself want 2 of each
in each color. But some of us out there, (not to mention anyone's name...
[kl],) want the 500 each mentioned in the poll. And as I see it, there are at
least 2 now. Let that poll sit up there for a couple of days and it will out
strip anything that TLC has offered before. I'm gonna get my order in soon...
...before it's too late...

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear
itself." ...
*****