 Marketplace / Shopping / 5465
Re: Train Windows and Doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 13:11:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Heh Heh, looks like the price of Metro liners is perhaps going to fall a
little bit?

Maybe. Or maybe we are about to see a blossoming of a bazillion new MOCs • that
fit with metroliners.

Indeed. Either way, an excellent move for TLC (LC, etc.) I know I am going
to buy some, especially those blue doors. A lot of good things, especially
space related items. : )

My doodlebug in blue just got a LOT easier. Expect it from Milton Train • Works
in time for christmas, at a somewhat lower price point than I originally
feared I was going to need to be at.

Cool. I need to get a few items from there, anyway. A good day for
trainheads and anyone who likes train doors and windows! : )

Scott "Departing for the Michigan LEGO fest shortly!" S