 Marketplace / Shopping / 5480
Re: Train Windows and Doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 19:14:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Brad Shy writes:
In the holiday shop at home catalog there are classic train windows
and glass in packs of ten in gray and blue.  The windows are 5.99 and
the doors are 6.99.

Ok, I just updated the poll :)

Did you rig it? I voted "thank you Brad" but it's stuck at 14 votes,
all "about as good as it gets". (cookies are ON)

++Lar

Yes I did, but unintentionally.  When I created the choices I cut and pasted
the line that had vote=1 and forgot to change it for each option.

The Poll has been reset so everyone will need to re-vote.

Sorry.

KL