 Trains / 6393
Re: P42DC Amtrak Loco with SOUND
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 08:32:26 GMT

John Neal wrote:

"James J. Trobaugh" wrote:

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

Too bad they don't have a 1x3 or 1x1 corregated brick so you could stager the
bricks on the sides. I would think the middle of those cars are quite fragle.
Do you put any kind of supports behind the sides?

Nope.  Staggering looked bad, and stacking really hid the seams.  Surprisingly,
they weren't too fragile at all-- "weren't" being the operative word because
they both have been scrapped for remodeling.  I really don't like the 1x4x3
window....way too big in proportion to the train.

Oh hey, no problem - send them to ME  >:-)
(You HAD to know I'd say this, right?)

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/