 Trains / 6394
Re: Some pics on BrickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 08:37:05 GMT

I can see someone has probably been to Costco - those IRIS white rolling storage
drawers ROCK!  Especially when you get sets of 4, disassemble one, and slap it on
the other 3 ;-)

STEVEBAR wrote:

I hate when I do that...
email = steve.e.barile@intel.com
Sorry about the self re:s...
SteveB

You asked for it you got it... but it's take a small bit of effort to get
there (or not, read bottom).

http://www.gatherround.com/j/Template?File=/guest/find_album.html
email = steve.e.barile
password = lego

then click on the "lego" album.

After all that, there is a 360deg view of my lego room and the individual
shots.

I added a ton more stuff on BrickSelf today.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=SEBarile

SteveB

In lugnet.trains, Robin Werner writes:
In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
Hi All,
  I added some pics on BrickSelf today. Some new, some older.
SteveB
PNLTC

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=SEBarile

Steve,

Great stuff! I like the Officer Club Building and the ZNAP Station. How about
some pictures of that cool shelf loaded with LEGO trains? :) (as seen in
canp4.jpg back ground)

Build on...
Robin Werner
GFLTC