 Trains / 6416
Re: Some pics on BrickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 01:33:33 GMT

Ok cool Steve, yeah if you wouldn't mind emailing me the Power Point version
that would be great. I'll add a PNLTC and LeoCAD disclaimer also, make sure
everyone gets credit.

Thanks, let me know if I can ever do anything to help you guys.

jt

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
Please feel free to use it. I have an MS Power Point version also. It only
took about 30 mins to make.  I used Leocad and rendered each element (or small
set of elements) then used power point to lay the sheet out. If you want the
power point version I would be happy to send it to you. Then you can replace
the logo for your own. I should have a tag line for LeoCAD but don't :( maybe
you can add it.
SteveB

In lugnet.trains, James J. Trobaugh writes:

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
2) The train parts sheet was created for a hand out at the train shows. We
forever get the question, "I never knew LEGO made trains." Imediately
following that is, "Is the track LEGO?" So I found myself pulling off
wheelsets and couplers... to show just what was special LEGO elements for • the
train. It turns out, as you all know, not much.

I know what you mean Steve, I'm always pulling trains apart trying to explain
what parts are LEGO Train. Would you mind if I "borrowed" the idea for some • of
our NGLTC shows? We have already "borrowed" so many of y'alls ideas, whats • one
more?

And thanks for the tips on the shelves too. I've been looking into doing
something simular, I hate keeping all the trains stored away in boxes between
shows.

jt