 Trains / 6395
Re: Some pics on BrickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:05:56 GMT

Steve,

Great models as always!

A few questions, I notice on your MISC page
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=7968) that you have a
"Train Parts" sheet. What do you use that for, is it something you hand out
at shows? I have been working on something similar for shows, since I'm
always trying to explain to people that most of the trains are made with
regular LEGO bricks and that there are only a handful of special "train"
parts.

Also on your train shelves, do you have track on them or some kind of grove
for the wheels? They look great, I bet it makes quite and impression when
people walk into that room for the first time.

jt

sebarile-MOBL wrote in message ...
Hi All,
  I added some pics on BrickSelf today. Some new, some older.
SteveB
PNLTC

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=SEBarile