 Trains / 6376
Re: P42DC Amtrak Loco with SOUND
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 20:54:09 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Kevin Loch writes:

I probably have enough corrugated to make a third northeast direct style
coach.  What I really need is gray curve top bricks and gray grill tiles.

I'll post a .wav tonight so everyone can hear what it sounds like.

KL

Kevin,

Don't know if you had noticed, but there are 2 of part 6081 (2x4x1&1/3 brick
with curved top) in gray in set 6617, Tough Truck Rally.

A quick (though expensive) way to get it done.

Regards,

Andy Evans