 Trains / 6358
Re: P42DC Amtrak Loco with SOUND
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 01:27:28 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Kevin Loch writes:
I just uploaded pictures of my latest train creation.  I modeled the
P42DC Amtrac locomotive seen here:

I originally tried to duplicate the color scheme in that picture but
it look so good.  Instead I used the classic 4558 color scheme:

It's built on a custom 40 stud drop-down wagon plate and includes lights,
spinning fans and authentic diesel sound.

Also, the gears for the fans should be reversed when DCC control :)

KL